Help with Certifying Documents

Certifying DocumentsWhen you apply for something like a bank account or mortgage, you may be asked to provide documents that are certified as true copies of the original.

Documents often need to be certified by people from regulated bodies, and, as such, Hamer Childs can help you with certifying documents.

Copies of documents that can be certified include:

  • passports
  • photocard driving licences
  • letters from a government department
  • bank/building society or credit card statements
  • gas, electricity or council tax bills
  • letters from a hospital/doctor

If you contact Hamer Childs for an appointment, and bring original copies of all documentation with you, then a member of the Hamer Childs team can help you with certifying your documents.

Comments are closed.